Phil & Karen Lutton
Phil & Karen were installed as the Pastors in March 2022. Previous to that they lived in Grande Prairie for 15 years where Phil attended and taught courses at the bible school. Karen, being a business administrator and bookkeeper, worked for the Victory Church in Grande Prairie. Together they are passionate about helping people and bring a wealth of practical knowledge and experience to the High Prairie Victory Life Church. They are excited to become a part of God's work in the High Prairie area.
Kerry and Melody Gordey are long time residents of High Prairie. Kerry is an energetic guy with a heart for people. His heart is evident in his ministry to develop leaders. Kerry also finds joy in sharing testimonies of God's work to uplift and encourage others.
Charles & Anne Anderson
Charles and Anne Anderson moved to the High Prairie area from Gift Lake over twenty years ago. After serving in different capacities, they have been brought on as Administrative Pastors. Their desire is to help bring people into closer relationship with God through developing relationships within the church using the gifts that God has given them.
The 10 Tenants of VCI
1. God is the Author of Victory Churches.
2. God is the source of all our needs - financial, spiritual, physical, relational, or otherwise.
3. We have a lifetime commitment to our vision.
4. We purpose to be continually renewed in our vision and our mind.
5. People are the focus of our ministry, not programs.
6. We believe every problem can get solved.
7. Teamwork and agreement is the place of power.
8. We seek to lead through relationship rather than position
9. We are committed to increase, as opposed to maintenance
10. We hold the Word of God to be true and every contrary circumstance subject to change.
Our Mission Statement
To reach every available person at every available time by every available means with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
To establish them in the local church, teaching and training them to become like Christ.
To mobilize the army of God, to help each person to find his or her place and function in the Body of Christ.